This privacy statement applies exclusively to the services provided by PJ Web Design Limited.
1. Your Personal Information
PJ Web Design Limited is committed to providing products and services with your online privacy in mind. We will not disclose your registration information unless required by law to do so.
2. Control Of Your Information
We may collect some general, non-personally identifiable information. This general, non-personally identifiable information is automatically collected when the site is accessed (e.g. numbers of users at any given hour, most trafficked web page). This information provides us the ability to adjust the services to better suit your needs. This information is collected in aggregate form and cannot be used to identify you personally.
3. Disclosure Of Your Information
PJ Web Design Limited will not disclose or monitor any part of your email account unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Comply with a court order or other legal process.
2. Protect the rights or property of PJ Web Design Limited.
3. Enforce the terms of the user agreement.
4. Protect the interests of PJ Web Design Limited members or interested third parties.
4. Third Parties
PJ Web Design Limited cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third-party sites.
5. How To Contact Us
Any concerns or questions you may have about this agreement can be sent to email@example.com or via our contact page on our website or by post using the address below. We will do our best to respond to any concerns you may have about your online privacy.
PJ Web Design Limited
La Mare Road