Setup POP3 E-mail in Microsoft Outlook 2010
- 1. Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2010. If you have just installed Outlook 2010 it will show in your Start Menu. Click Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Outlook 2010.
- 2. If this is the first time you have opened Outlook 2010 then the Startup wizard will show. Click Next.
Outlook 2010 Startup Wizard
- 1. Outlook will ask if you wish to configure an email account. Select Yes and click Next.
Select Yes to configure an Email account
- 1. If the Setup Wizard does not show then click the File menu and click Add Account.
Add new e-mail account button in Outlook 2010
1. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
Manually configure Email Account
- 1. Click Next.
- 2. Outlook will prompt you to choose your E-mail Service. Select Internet E-mail. Then click Next.
Add Email Account – Outlook 2010
- 1. You are now asked to enter your email account details.
o Enter your name
o Enter your email address.
o Select POP3 for the Account Type
o Enter mail.pjwd.net as your Incoming Mail Server – replace "yourdomain.com" with your current domain
o Enter mail.pjwd.net as your Outgoing Mail Server – replace "yourdomain.com" with your current domain
o For User Name, enter your full email address.
o Enter your email password
o Un-Check (Test Account Settings by clicking the Next button)
Add POP3 Email Settings in Outlook 2010
- 1. Click More Settings.
- 2. Click the Outgoing Server tab and then tick My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Click Ok.
- 1. Click Next
- 2. Click Finish.