Email Account Setup
How do I configure my Email Accounts?
We have guides for POP3 / IMAP email account setups using PJWD.Net:
- Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 / 2016
- iPhone Setup
- Apple Mail Setup
- Thunderbird Setup
- BlackBerry Setup
Please make your setup selection from the menu.
NOTE: If you need to collect your mail from multiple locations then we suggest you setup using IMAP instead of POP3. All the other settings are exactly the same.
General Setup Information
- Username: is complete Email Address, including domain extension, ie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: is your password. Note: Passwords are case sensitive.
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.pjwd.net
- Outgoing Mail Server: mail.pjwd.net
- Outgoing Mail Server: Check the Box "My outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication", (Do not check any other options, secure or other), (unless your ISP requires you to use their server, then you must setup the outgoing server as they require)